This week: My Predictions the Future, Review of 1966 film Grand Prix and Progress on Short Stirling Replica project.
My Predictions the Future
And now for a bit of fun! Here are my predictions of what will happen (and what what won’t) during my lifetime. I am 51 now so let’s assume I will live another 30 years:
- A real Short Stirling wreck will be recovered and restored to museum standard, but I don’t think a real one will fly again. See further down the page for news on a real Stirling replica project.
- Fusion power will work but will not significantly affect energy prices yet
- Alexander the Great’s tomb will be found
- Whoever ordered John F Kennedy’s assassination will not be revealed and proven.
- NASA will not have sent a manned-mission to Mars yet